Sunday, November 9, 2008

Busy Weekend


This is our "Thankful" tree. Jason's contribution was that he is thankful for the Hawkeyes. I'm not sure he would have felt the same if they hadn't won yesterday.




My pilgrims (thanks Mom)




Made good use of the Halloween pumpkins






So, this weekend was full of projects---some mine, some my friends. Saturday I helped my friend Amy get her store ready for the open house Friday night. Setting up all the Christmas decorations really got me in the mood for Christmas.....but I HAVE to wait until after Thanksgiving. I think Thanksgiving gets the shaft as far as decorating is concerned. Has everyone forgotten that there is a holiday in between Halloween and Christmas? I've attached some of the easy & quick projects I worked on this weekend. I'm very THANKFUL for HobbyLobby--they've got it all.


Jason was wonderful this weekend...he got in a lot of quality time with Griff while I was busy working. Thanks honey!


No comments: