Monday, November 15, 2010

Chicago weekend & a music video

 We spent the past weekend livin' it up in Chicago.  I ate too much, drank too much & didn't shop enough!  Jason's cousin got married & Jas was an usher in the wedding. 
We had a great weekend with family.


Brotherly love

 Rach & I sitting at the fancy bus stop outside our hotel



 The wedding was on Loyola's campus.  The weather wasn't great, but the wedding was beautiful. 


 We were missing the three hooligans in this picture.  We were happy to get away, but VERY HAPPY to get home.  We missed Griff, Channy & O.



 Everyone was still able to smile after the depressing Hawkeye loss.





Thanks Mom & Dad for taking such great care of my babies!


I was cleaning my floors Thursday before leaving for Chicago.  I caught Griff singing a little number in the mirror.  Pretty sure those aren't the correct words to the song......


7 comments:

Amy Doehrmann said...

LOVE the song!! Too cute!

The Little House Frau said...

future karaoke superstar :) love all those great pics too

Bree Shaw said...

great pics! the ones of you and jason are gorgeous! love your hair:)

Our Family said...

HI! Just wanted to leave you a note to tell you that you look fantastic =) Have a good week!

Casey Lin Fitness said...

You look great Amy and I just love your hair....makes me want to cut mine real bad. Where have I said that before!

The Grier Family said...

LOL!!! We LOVE the song!! Too cute! Maybe Jen can hook him up with a diamond polo?!?!? You guys all look great in the wedding pics! I LOVE YOUR BOOTS!!!

MadKanga said...

Okay- I'm pissed cuz my sister took my comment! You look Amazing with a capital "A"! Chasing two kids can do it to you, I know...but you've obviously been going the extra mile! Good work - clearly, you have the goal of being a MILF like every other mom out there. : )