Sunday, January 1, 2012

Our Christmas 2011

We had a wonderful Christmas.
It was filled with lots of quality family time, too much food, and way too many presents.
We are ALL spoiled rotten.  I love it!
Griffin's favorite gifts this year were the Wii, a workbench,  and a corn crib that my dad made.  Channing's favorite gifts this year were her TOMS shoes, her trampoline, and her Fur-Real Kitty.
Jason surprised me with Ugg slippers.
 I didn't get him anything. 
Bad wife. 
 In my defense, we recently put in a patio in our backyard & spent oodles on family pictures, so we weren't getting each other gifts this year.  He didn't care that he didn't get a gift.  Me not spending money on him was actually a gift to him. 


Here is our Christmas in a gazillion photos. 







(yes, that is Justin Bieber wrapping paper)





A little of my Christmas decor













  



















I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!


No comments: