Saturday, December 27, 2008

We Are Blessed

Just to warn you, there are a LOT of pictures on this posting. We still have one important Christmas to go, but here are pictures from Griffin opening presents from Santa, Christmas at Great-Grandma & Grandpa Y's, and Christmas at Grandma & Grandpa B's. Due to an ice storm, we'll be celebrating Christmas with my family later.


Christmas Eve with Daddy. We had a nice dinner with Jason's parents & then went to the Christmas Eve service at Church.


Hard to sit still for a nice Christmas picture with Grandma & Grandpa B.




Santa DID come and bring presents for Griffin!!! Thankfully he made the "Nice" list this year.



Griffin eyeing the loot.






Griff was mostly interested in the bows. He thought Daddy needed to wear one. Pretty Daddy!









Santa brought Griffin some PJs, a puzzle, an Elmo guitar, Handy Manny toolbox, & a train set. I think he is a little spoiled!

Thank you Santa!!


In my Christmas sweater. I need some powder for my face...my cheeks are so shiny!


Cousin Drew spent a lot of time with Griffin playing with cars & tractors. Thanks Drew for entertaining Griffin so we could relax a little!


Grandma & Grandpa B. gave Griffin a Thomas the Train tunnel & tent. Good thing Daddy is finishing off a playroom for Griff, because that is NOT going in the living room!


I'm not sure who had more fun with the tunnel & tent---Grandpa or Griff?? Thanks for everything--we love you Family!!
We hope to see my family soon & celebrate Christmas. Stupid Iowa weather!!

No comments: