Monday, May 31, 2010

kissing cousins

We had the pleasure of spending Memorial Day with some very special people.  Little drooling O showed Channy that teething is no big thangChanning has her first tooth poking through & she is not a happy camper.  She is pretty good during the day because we are able to keep her doped up on acetaminophen & baby orajel.  Nights aren't so pleasant.  All I can say is we sure have gotten our money's worth with that swing.  Unfortunately sometimes even the swing doesn't work.  These are some fun nights, let me tell you.
Look at O's beautiful blue eyes. 
Nana B. got the kids some new chairs for the deck.  They were just trying them out. 
We also spent the afternoon with Great Nana & Papa Y. 


so i'm including this little video from today. now if watching babies stare at each other isn't your thing, you probably won't enjoy this much.  But this is for my sis-in-law Rach who had to work today & missed out on the cousin love.  Enjoy.  (please disregard the background noise i.e. me cackling & my MIL talking on the phone)

2 comments:

Rachel Becker said...

Thank You SOOO much! So sad that I missed this, but thanks for the pictures and the video...Keith was telling me about it before I even got home.

Nicky said...

love the string of drool while the little ones were kissing! how cute!