Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Little Christmas Decor


It definitely does NOT look like Christmas threw up in my house.  I didn't do much this year.  We were supposed to have our upstairs painted sometime between now & Christmas, but it is looking like the painters won't be able to come until after New Years.  I suppose I still have time to put up the big tree & some more decorations....we'll see. 


 I made some owl ornaments out of felt (in honor of Channy's owl themed birthday).  I had leftover felt so I made a few little wreaths also. 




















Oh so simple, but festive enough for us. 
I'll go all out next year when the kids appreciate it more. 
Also, here are just a few of my favorite holiday treats.  I really like peppermint.

Love this in my coffee in the morning!


I can eat ice cream any time of year! 


These Dove chocolates are addicting!


Starbucks Peppermint Mocha is a nice warm treat!


& Chapstick is a MUST during the winter months...especially peppermint!

1 comment:

Nicky said...

I love all your suitcases... they are so cool... I especially love all your gold, bronze and metallics that you use for the holidays.. it looks so gorgeous! and OMG... those felt owl ornaments... very cool! ;-)