Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Part II, The Finale

My family came to visit on New Year's Day to celebrate Christmas & Krista's birthday.  We were missing a few members due to inclement weather, but we were happy Mom, Dad & Kris were able to make it. 


(that isn't his bag)

 

Krista gave Griff some cool new kicks.


 Mom & Dad went a little overboard with clothes for Channy.

 

Griff really likes playing with his "boy stuff"



But also enjoys playing with the "girly stuff"
(so does big papa)

 

I made a cake for Krista.
Griff helped me decorate it. 
Real professional looking. 
Yep, I'm taking orders. 



We had such a wonderful holiday with our families.

 
 



No, I didn't get that new camera I've been wanting (duh, like I need to tell you, you can see from the quality of my pictures!)
But we did get our new TV & Jason gave me a Keurig coffee maker I've been wanting!
I am spoiled and extremely fortunate to have the things I do. 
It was a great Christmas.

1 comment:

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

Looks like your holidays were fantastic! Hope the new year is going just as well for you so far!
~Michelle