Sunday, February 6, 2011

Channing 1 year Pix


 So, I'm about 2 months late in getting Channing's 1 year pictures.
Big deal. 
It is a miracle that we got a few good ones.  This girl HATED every minute of it.  Griffin was so well behaved (which was a bit surprising...but may have had something to do with the promise of a cookie, soda, gum from the gumball machine & a carousel ride)





Griff wanted to stand next to the 3---he's almost 3 1/2, but I just realized that I didn't take Griffin to get 3 year pictures.  I guess I'm out of the running for mom of the year.


This picture below pretty much sums up our Sears photo session. 
Not a happy camper. 
 I promised her a cookie & a carousel ride, but she wanted none of that.  Maybe next year bribes will work for her. 
One can only hope.





This is my favorite picture. 
She was happy for 0.2 seconds.
Her pose definitely shows off her sassy attitude.



This picture cracks me up. 
I think brother was getting a little tired of hearing his sister scream. 


The minute the camera was put away she was all smiles again. 
Go figure. 
It was a painful trip, but somehow we managed to walk away with a few good photos. Now I distinctly remember why I was dragging my feet getting pictures taken. The Sears lady did tell me that we were the 11th family that day to have a bawling kid.  I guess that made me feel a little better. 

3 comments:

The Little House Frau said...

Loving them all - you actually got several great ones! LOL about the hand over the mouth :) If I could rock that lil outfit of Channy's for myself I would certainly not be crying. Too cute!

Nicky said...

that last photo is hilarious! you should send that out for xmas cards this year! love Channing's outfits... adorable!

Janelle - The Farmer's Wife said...

So I had to have a look at your blog after hearing about the pictures last night. I think they are ADORABLE.

Pictures are defintely a rite of passage for all parents!! :)