Monday, December 5, 2011

Santa 2011

We went to see Santa
on Saturday night. 
It did not go well. 
I didn't have high expectations...I still remember how well it went last year (insert a boat-load of sarcasm) 

(Christmas 2010)

This year Griffin told Santa that he wanted a workbench like Little Papa & a Wii. 
Channing was unable to utter a word.  (a slight case of mistaken identity, really...Channing thought Santa was Satan)


Griffin was being sweet & trying to console his sister.  He was explaining to Satan Santa that Channing wanted a dollhouse. 


Poor Santa, he sure looks like he needs a drink, doesn't he? 
I know Momma does.
'Tis the Season!


2 comments:

Nicky said...

OMG... that is PRECIOUS. LOL!

Unknown said...

Poor Santa! The first picture made me laugh, he really is trying hard. And your poor daughter! Having to sit on Satan's lap!!!! hahaha oh my goodness, the poor child.