Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Nice Little Saturday

Looksee what Momma's drivin' home Monday!
I'm gettin' a new ride!
Hubs cleaned out my Trailblazer this afternoon
& we're trading that ole thing in
on Monday when we pick up my new pretty.
With our family growing,
it was time for a larger vehicle.
Speaking of growing....so is my belly.
I feel like I've been neglecting the little sweetie.
Life is so busy with Bubs,
I sometimes forget to take time
to enjoy the feeling of life moving
& growing inside of me.
I had an appointment with my OB last Wednesday.
Got on the scale
(no weight lecture, was told I was right on track)
((i wish they let you pee before you got on the scale...i bet i'd weigh like 6 pounds lighter))
Peed in the cup
(nice healthy urine sample, 6 pounds worth)
Heard the heartbeat...a strong 136 beats per minute
(Dr. thinks it might be another boy)
Ultrasound scheduled for July 21
Guess we'll find out then if Dr. is right
Yes, I'm one of them that can't wait
until baby pops out to find out the sex
I HAVE to know.
I'm a planner.
Hello people, I need to know how to decorate!
After naps today we hit the golf course.
I golfed the best round of my life.
I think Bubs was my good luck charm.
And maybe not having time
to over-analyze my swing helped.
Although it isn't apparent from the above picture,
Bubs did have a GREAT time at the course.
He's ridiculously fond of pink golf balls, sand traps,
holding golf tees dangerously close to his eyes,
attempting somersaults on hole 8 green,
& running down the fairways away from Daddy.
I'm fairly certain this is exactly how
Tiger started his golfing career.

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

when i read what the heart rate was my first thought was that it was a boy. all 3 of my boys' heartrates ran in the 130's. the new ride is pretty! is it a traverse?

adb said...

yes, it is a traverse. i had my heart set on an acadia or an enclave, but those were a little out of our price range. i'm pretty excited to drive a nice clean car.....at least until griffin trashes this one with his cereal & juice!