Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Conversation with a (almost) 21 month old



So, this video is a bit on the long & slightly boring side. It is a whole lot of me talking & very little of Bubs. I apologize in advance. At the request of my little sis in Nebraska, who wanted to see more of her nephew, I shot a little interview with Bubs over dinner. The kid jabbers and jabbers all day long, but if you throw a camera or a phone in his face, mums the word. I had to prompt everything he said tonight---but at least you can get a good feel for what he likes to eat & drink, who he likes to play with at daycare & who/what he really loves. Pretty sure he'd trade the whole family for a damn tractor or lawnmower.

3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

what a cutie. it wasn't boring:) but i think you are right about trading the fam for a tractor or a mawnmower!thanks for sharing.

knittingknirvana said...

Oh how cute!! I can't believe how much he is talking! My son is almost 18 months and he has a few favorite words and that's it. Griffen seems soooo old! He is a very mature (almost) 21 month old! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, that was so cute. He reminds me of my oldest son at that age, and he'll be 20 in August. (Goes by so darn quickly.)

Sheryl