Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Toy Room Tease

Last night we took Bubs to get another haircut. He needed a serious bath before we went. No, Bubs does NOT have a black eye....he just got a little crazy with the chocolate pudding. It is amazing how much older Bubs looks with his short hair.
So handsome.
I'm so excited to get this toy room done!! I had to throw some pictures on the blog to show you the progress thus far. Hubs has been busy painting. Since there are no windows in the room, Hubs didn't think it was a good idea for the prego lady to paint in such a poorly ventilated area.
Fine by me!
We've got an orange wall & a couple of blue walls.....we've got some stripes & chalkboard/magnetic paint yet to come.
Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have some more pictures to post. Grandpa B. is in Alaska right now livin' it up with Grandma B. Once he gets back we're going to put him to work with laying the floor. Still LOTS to do, but it is fun to actually see some progress.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Looks awesome! I'm so jealous! I want a toy room SOOOOOOOOO bad!

MadKanga said...

I can't wait to see your final product! Chalkboard paint- good idea! Wall words would be fun, too! Or, have you seen those wall stickers where you can put a big huge tree on your wall? Um, it looks cuter than it sounds, I swear!