Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Brown Eyed Girl

Miss Thing turned 2 months old on Tuesday.
Here's what she really digs:
her swing (still, thank goodness!)
soy formula
pacifiers
big brother
soft blankies from Target
listening to Mommy & Daddy make silly sounds
any smiling face
Prevacid (dang acid reflux!)
Her dislikes:
Her crib (yes, still)
overstimulation
cuddling (we're working on this!)
She's wearing size 2 diapers
& starting to fit into 6 month clothes
We head to the Dr. for her 2 month check Friday
I can't wait to see what she weighs!
Luckily she isn't on track with her brother. He was a big baby! When I was pregnant with Griffin, I got one of those Bumbos for a shower gift. I kind of forgot I had the Bumbo, and when I finally pulled it out for Griff, his thighs were too fat for it. I had no use for it, so I let a friend borrow it & just got it back tonight.

(Griff 3 months old)
The kid fits into it better now than when he was a baby.
It sure would be nice if my thighs got smaller as I aged.
(he isn't completely naked...he is wearing a diaper!)
Griffin loves to sing.
His favorite songs are Jingle Bells, ABCs, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star & Happy Birthday. He is also obsessed with Patty Cake. Here's just a little sampling for your listening pleasure.
Enjoy.

.

No comments: