Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Costumes From Years Past

What a chunk!!
Griff wasn't quite 2 months old when
he celebrated his first Halloween. He wasn't too thrilled to be sitting next to the pumpkin. The pumpkin had been on our front step & brilliant me, I thought it would look cute sitting next to my lil' pumpkin. I forgot how cold it was outside & that the pumpkin was pretty much frozen solid. The poor guy sat nice & still for momma---while the left side of his body froze.
All for a stinkin' picture.
Wow.
Can you say
Mom. Of. The. Year.
No wonder we didn't get a single
smile out of him.
Last year Grandma B. found this costume when we were down in the Ozarks. It was a fairly warm Halloween, so this sweatsuit didn't stay on too long.
Oh, what a masculine little Bee.

This year I asked Griffin what he wanted to be for Halloween. He quickly replied--"MICKEY". And then he changed his mind and yelled "FOOTBALL PLAYER". Well folks, I can tell you this much, he's not going to be Mickey or a football player. Momma found a costume 30% off at Target Sunday. I think it frightened Griff at first, but tonight he couldn't stop talking about it. Hopefully he'll wear it Saturday night & hopefully the weather cooperates!

1 comment:

Casey Lin Fitness said...

It is hard to believe how fast time goes, love the pumpkin picture! From day one Bryson has wanted to be a tiger...so that is what we are going to be! I am hoping for great weather on Saturday too!