Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday Brunch

Hubs was golfing in a golf tournament today (I know, crazy fool), so Griff & I decided to venture to Des Moines to meet my parents and my sister for brunch. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE brunch??? The Machine Shed has a great brunch. But even better, it has some great entertainment for Bubs. Griffin had to sit on the pig in front of the restaurant. He kept calling it a cow. Grandpa purchased a little toy cow from the Machine Shed store to help Griff get to know his farm animals.

Griffin was in heaven.
Several tractors to play on, and a willing Grandpa to play with him.


Too bad the temperature was only in the upper 30s. Griff could have played on those tractors for hours.



Griff & Aunt Krista.
Griff & Grandpa & Grandma E.
Griff & Mommy.
Daddy, you missed out on some good eats!

No comments: