Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm still here!

Nope, haven't popped yet. Getting darn close though. Hips & pelvis hurting, reflux kicking my butt, only have 3 pairs of pants that fit (only 2 that are work appropriate), I get short of breath singing Griff one round of The Wheels on The Bus book (pathetic!), can't get on the floor to "play cars", pretty sure the hemorrhoid from Griff's birth has made another appearance....too much info? BUT, one good thing is that I still have ankles! So, the timing isn't spectacular, but I guess we're just gonna go with it. Griff is in the middle of being potty trained at daycare. He's shown an interest & is lovin' wearing
his "underwears'" (pull-ups). If we get to daycare & he's sporting a sticker on his shirt, that means it was a good potty day. But, things are progressing VERY slowly. And to be honest, I really don't have the patience right now to work on it. With a new baby coming & tax season around the corner for Hubs, two kids in diapers doesn't sound that bad.
Tonight Griff wanted to get on the big potty (of course after I took off his saturated pull-up). He sat there for what seemed like 10 minutes & finally dribbled a little urine in the toilet.
HOORAY!!!!
A John Deere sticker for Griffy!

Oh, and Griffin isn't upset in those pictures. That's him smiling & saying "cheese". Nice.

I have my next OB appointment on Friday, I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I love Griff's CHEESE face! Too funny!!! :)

Nicky said...

what an exciting time. enjoy the last couple moments with that adorable guy! Can't' wait to hear about the new baby...I'm crossing my fingers for you that she waits till AFTER New Moon.