Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend Review

Saw It.
Loved It.
Will purchase the DVD.
But I think I've switched sides.
Go team Jacob!
I really need to re-read the books to find my love for Edward again. Taylor Lautner did an outstanding job in this movie....& KStew--you did work on your acting skillz. Bravo. Edward, my love, you were the one that needed a little work in this movie. Don't get me wrong, still lovn' you, but Jacob just pulled ahead a little.
Mark your calenders
Twilight Saga Lovers
Eclipse 6.30.10
Can't wait!

My parents came to see little man (oh, and me & Hubs) on Saturday. Griff really had been missing "Big Papa", Nana & Riley. Not quite sure why Griff calls my dad "Big Papa" & my FIL "Little Papa"--but as long as he doesn't pull that with the Grandmas--things will be fine.



I was happy to have spent the weekend with friends & family.
I have a lot to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Big Papa - Too funny! :)