Monday, November 30, 2009

Turkey's Still Cookin'

Not much to say.
Still pregnant.
Lots of contractions today, but think they might be letting up. Hubs told everyone we would be having a November baby. Thanks for jinxing me babe.
Bags are packed.
AGAIN, legs are shaved.
I'm SO ready.

Griff is obsessed with lining things up. Cars, tractors, pillows, you name it. Please tell me this is "normal". And OMG, if you disrupt the line-up---watch out for the wrath of Griffin. Geez, I was just trying to take his picture & he was ready to give me the what for!

He's so excited for his baby sister to come.....OK, he's so excited for the baby to come so he can get his presents we've been promising him. I think he'll be a great big brother.....as long as baby respects & appreciates his OCD tendencies...and keeps her tiny little mitts off of his tractors!

Can't wait to share the name....we've finally made a decision.

For real this time.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

I can't wait for your little baby girl to arrive! Very exciting! Keep me posted!

Casey Lin Fitness said...

I was wondering if you still had that bun in the oven! I am convinced the name is Casey since there is a C on the wall and what other appropriate name would there be?:)

Bree Shaw said...

we were up in burg over the wknd and i was wondering if you had her yet. sounds like you are getting close though. good luck!

knittingknirvana said...

My almost 2 year olds loves to line things up. So, either they are totally normal or they are both OCD! :) Can't wait to see the little one and hear the name! :)