Monday, March 8, 2010

Channing 3 months old

Channing is 3 months old today. Can you believe it? Time flies when you are getting no sleep! Even though this little sweetie wakes us up once (sometimes twice) a night, we wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. She's loud & demanding, just like her mother! She's got personality & we wouldn't want it any other way. Last week we got a package in the mail. My good friend Michelle sent us this pretty sign for Channing's room. I hung it up immediately. It matches the decor in her room perfectly. Thanks Michelle, Jeremy, Zach, Sam & Sydney!
I love it!
We also recently received another special something for her room. Hubs' co-workers made us these 3 quilted/stitched lovelies. I know, I don't have three shown--the third is in Channing's bathroom. I didn't have enough room on the wall for 3.
I had to move Channing's "C" to another spot.
I think her room is finally complete--good thing, because I'm out of wall space.

I'm so happy we were blessed with a little girl!

Can't wait to show off her baptism dress (not exactly the traditional white)...family is coming this weekend for the big event! I'm sure I'll have lots-o-photos!

No comments: