Sunday, March 21, 2010

Puppy Love

Today Casey invited us out to see the puppies. Griff loved the little pups. But thankfully not enough to beg for me to bring one home. We have enough chaos in this house, definitely don't need to add anymore right now. They sure are cute though!
B & Griff had a good time together. B showed us his farm animals. We saw the sheep & the baby lambs. We also got to see the cows.
It would be great to live on a farm.  Who am I kidding?! I'm a city gal. I couldn't survive one day of chores. We'll just go visit Casey & B when we need our farm fix.
It was hard to get Griff to leave. He loved following B around.
Thanks Casey & B--we had a great time on the farm!

1 comment:

Casey Lin Fitness said...

Thanks for coming out to visit the farm. B kept asking where Griff went. You guys can come out whenever you want for your farm fix! Great pictures. I didn't think either of them was looking at the camera at the same time!