Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blog Farts

Jaci over at one of my favorite blogs, Ravings of a Mad Housewife, does this Blog Fart Friday thing every Friday (obviously). I thought I would join in & throw my random crappy thoughts out there for all to read. Here goes.......
So anyone that "knows" me, has figured out that I am slightly obsessed with vampires. So, I thought I would share a thought that occasionally comes to mind.
If I were to leave my husband for a vampire (which really i could only leave my husband for a dead fictional character), which vampire would it be?
Blade aka Wesley Snipes: dark & mysterious, although you are fine....sorry, no. Don't care for your fashion sense. Not a fan of the long leather coat.

Keifer Sutherland from The Lost Boys: I love your hair, and your ride, & although you double as Jack Bauer from 24 (seriously bad a$$), I would not consider leaving my husband for you. Frankly, you aren't very nice.

Tom & Brad: To be honest boys, you are both too femmy for my taste. I realize you were dressing for the time period, but you really don't do much for me. Plus your hair is too damn long.

Bill from True Blood (one of my HBO favorites): So hot. Love that you don't kill people. Very tempting, but you have something good going with Sookie. Don't want to interfere.

Edward (Twilight): Duh. Now this a no-brainer.....if I didn't have a child to think about.

The Count: Actually, this vampire seems most logical. Bubs loves him, his teeth are made of fabric and a little stuffing, harmless....best of all, he runs in the same circle as Elmo.

I guess the Count it is & how nice, Hubs approves.

8 comments:

Shawn said...

Heh...I think I would have chosen just a wee bit differently.

I'm thinking that Lestat guy. Yummm!

Cathy said...

Great blog ... I like the count too but I would have to go with Oscar the Grouch from the street but from the trees..Edward..

Anonymous said...

HA! This is funny. I agree on the long black leather coat--a little too much.

I may have to go with Brad Pitt's tortured vampire soul...although if he got too moody, I'd totally pick a hawt guy off the street and shriek, "Make him for me! Do it!" like the little kid vampire. (Must be vampire divorce or something.)

Our Crazy Life said...

Hmmmm, I think I would have to go for a different choice, but I am sure hubby wouldn't approve!

Jenny said...

If one was to be with a vampire, I do think picking one with cloth teeth an excellent choice! Besides, he's an icon and probably a whiz at doing up taxes.

musingwoman said...

Antonio Banderas as Armand. *swoons*

The Wrenns said...

I still have not seen Twilight, so I have to go with bad boy Kiefer.

Sassy said...

I am a fellow farter so I thought I would come and visit....I enjoyed reading your post...When I was young...there was a t.v. show called Dark Shadows...one of my all time shows and I was in ♥ with those characters{vampires}....Thanks for letting me visit!!!!!!!