Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Husband, welcome back

HOORAY!!!
Tax season is almost over.
I will no longer be a single parent!As tax season draws to an end,
let me leave you with
a little accounting humor.
(I don't have much because accountants really aren't very funny)
If an accountant's wife cannot sleep
what does she say?
"Darling, tell me about your work."
What's the difference between
an accountant and a vampire?
A vampire only sucks blood at night
The more you earn,
the less you keep,
And now I lay me down to sleep.
I pray the Lord my soul to take,
If the tax collector hasn't got it before I wake.
(-Ogden Nash)
Amen
Happy April 15th everyone.
It is a celebrated holiday at our house!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love the accountant humor. I'm a tax preparer/accountant & my husband is a tax analyst for the department of revenue. We go out for a romantic dinner and discuss bonus depreciation. Really.
Happy NOT TAX SEASON!