Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Amateur Photo Shoot

After Channing's bath this afternoon she begged me to take some photos of her since she was feeling oh so pretty. She decided to put on her party dress--even though we weren't having guests or going anywhere. My kind of gal--dressing up just because!

I was never a big fan of bows on little girls. Looks like they are wrapped up like presents.....but I have to admit, I'm starting to change my attitude towards them.
It is pretty darn cute.

What a little flirt!
She's starting to smile!
Channing 5 weeks old
She also wanted to show her athletic side.

Future WNBA star? Maybe an Olympic gold medalist in track? Possibly a professional tennis player? Golf pro?
The possibilities are endless.

Well almost.
I'm guessing she won't be a gymnast or a horse jockey. Not if the size of her feet are any indication of how big she'll be!
Check out those long piggies!

3 comments:

Nicky said...

I LOVE a fashion show! She is so cute, we need a coffee day so I can hold the new Becker babies!

Casey Lin Fitness said...

Playing dress up looks like so much fun! Do not forget she is going to be a volleyball player too! I can't believe it has been 5 weeks.

Hayley said...

ADORABLE! What a sweetie!!!