Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Professional Photo Shoot

Channing had some professional pictures taken today. They turned out a little better than the ones I took earlier this week.
You wouldn't even know that she cried almost the entire time we were getting them done.
The lady taking the pictures was wonderful.
She was able to calm my child down better than I could.
A little pathetic on my part! I think those photographers take some sort of course in making silly faces & strange sounds to amuse babies.
I'm going to have to sign me up for one of them classes.
Luckily after the pictures Channing fell fast asleep so my MIL & I were able to grab a bite to eat & do some shopping (another weekly Target run...spending a fortune on diapers, wipes, formula, etc)
& I ended up spending WAY more on the pictures than I had anticipated. I'm glad I had so many good ones to choose from, but it would be much easier on the pocket book if there was only one or two to pick from!

No comments: