Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Girl Can Dream.....

I was just doing a little fantasizing about
where I would like to be if I had a Spring Break.....

Ohhhhh, the sand feels sooooooo nice between my toes.
Oh, there I am....can you see me?
I'm the one in the hot little red bikini.
I'm getting ready to re-read the Twilight series with no interruptions.....

What a glorious view
Yum Yum give me some of that blue stuff

Oh hello, Nick Lachey.
I didn't know you were going to be here.
I thought this was a secluded island.
What's that, you want to rub some lotion on my back?
Umm, I guess you can.
You do know I'm married right?
Oh, you think I look better in a bikini than
Vanessa Minnillo & Jessica Simpson?
Well, you are too kind....and so very right.


Oh Edward, Relax.
I wasn't flirting with Nick.
CRAP! How did this guy get on the island?
Damn, my husband must have sent a spy.

Well, I hope those of you that do
get a Spring Break thoroughly enjoy it.
Speedo man just ruined mine.

No comments: