Thursday, March 5, 2009

Heat Wave

Temperatures soared into the 60s today.
It was wonderful.
Bubs & I decided to go for our first outdoor walk of the year.
I realized only after I had trekked all the way to Husband's office that all three tires on the jogger stroller were flat.
No wonder it was hard. Really really hard.
I was huffing and puffing.
(had nothing to do with the fact that I am seriously out of shape)
Bubs sat back and enjoyed the lovely ride & the peaceful sounds of nature
(mostly just momma gasping for air)
It was great to finally be outside.
(people might have been staring at me for grunting as I pushed chunkster up the hills....seriously kid, what have you been eating??)

When we got back from our walk, Bubs was famished.
I started on supper and looked over and saw it AGAIN!
It must be a sign.
Bubs is destined to be a plumber.
It's a good line of work.
Leaky facets always need a fixin'
Things are always "accidentally" getting flushed down the toilet.

Honey, have you seen Mommy's cell phone?
When things go missing, this is the first place I tend to look.

It was such a beautiful evening, Bubs decided to take a ride on his Hog.
Son, where did your clothes go?
Really, it isn't that warm.
He thinks he has his father talked into letting him go to Sturgis this year. Fat chance Evel Knievel.

1 comment:

knittingknirvana said...

For the record, I love toddler plumber butt!

We have the same stroller! $10 at a garage sale last fall and we have gotten more than our money's worth.

I am completely jealous of your weather! I want to go for a walk!!