Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mature Adult Women Swooning over Twilight Men

Friday night I had the girls over
for a viewing of Twilight.

We had so much food,
so many cocktails, & so many laughs.

We played a little Twilight trivia &
you had to bring a $5 gift that was related to either the movie or the book.
Homemade gifts preferable.
The cheesier the better.
The girls really impressed me.
I wasn't able to get quality pics of all the gifts,
but here are just a few.
Hot pants Cindy.
She likes Edward Cullen on her A$$.
Megs opened this shirt.
O.C.D.
Obsessive Cullen Disorder.
So true.
Sonya made this nice little lamp.
Who wouldn't want that on their nightstand?
Oh, maybe your husband.
The girls were engrossed in the movie.
This is the part when Bella first sees Edward.
I was expecting some screaming or something from the girls....but I guess when you've seen the movie 2, 3 & yes, 4 times, it isn't as exciting.
Although I love the book--and Edward--the movie is lame.
I really hope they have a bigger budget for New Moon
& beef up the acting a bit.

I do think the party was a success
& I think all of our husbands are questioning our sanity.

2 comments:

MadKanga said...

I'm so jealous of your fun girly-girl party! I wish I lived closer! I think you'd let me come over even though I haven't bought into the vampire-madness. I'm thinking on it though....

adb said...

of course i would let you come over....as long as you don't make fun :)
you don't live THAT far away!
next girly party i have, you & your sis are invited. you'll just have to crash in my spare bedroom!