Sunday, March 8, 2009

Reality TV Junkie













No need to feel sorry for Melissa, kids. She is so over Jason. She's moved on to bigger, better things. She's landed herself a new gig on Dancing With The Stars. In addition to The Bachelor, she had previously starred on CMT’s Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team. I read last week that Melissa had released a statement saying she “decided to move on from my reality television days, and get some sense of normalcy back to my life.” Ummm sweetie, I think DWTS is still Reality TV. My prediction is that she'll soon make her way onto Celebrity Apprentice, then an appearance on Celebrity Fit-Club, and finally she'll end her reality TV stint on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. Oh, come on, I'm not a Melissa hater. I'll gladly watch her on whatever reality show she lands on next, no matter how pathetic it may be.

No comments: