Monday, January 26, 2009

Bachelor Recap

Thank goodness Jason read my blog last week. My rant saved him from making a HUGE mistake with Shannon. (i do know that the bachelor was filmed long ago and he has already made his choice....duh, just play along!) I was having some remorse for my harsh words against Shannon, until I watched tonight's episode. Yep, she's still psycho.
I do believe he has a good bunch left to chose from....but Molly is my projected winner. She really impressed me this week....not the part where she was shacking up with the bachelor and doing the walk of shame after her one-on-one date--but before that when they were sitting by the tent talking. She is cute, real (i watch a lot of reality TV and can tell who is genuine) & she doesn't make me feel uncomfortable when I watch her. Until next week........

Did anyone else hear about this: The Senate voted Monday to delay until June 12 the deadline for the changeover from analog to digital television broadcasting. Apparently they don't believe that the American people are ready to make the transition because many still do not have the digital TV converter boxes. Great, so the transition might be postponed by 4 months. 4 more wonderful months of watching the dumb commercials for this. So what if people aren't ready for it---of course I don't know what I would do without my television....but I don't think it would hurt any of us to READ a little more. Speaking of reading.....need to go work on finishing my book club book. 1st official meeting starts in just under 2 weeks.

5 comments:

knittingknirvana said...

I did hear that about the whole cable thing. I don't get it. Why do we care about digital vs analog cable? I really don't understand and then I really don't understand how our federal government cares. With 2 wars and a tanking economy, digital cable must be really important to be on the federal government's radar.

How do you like your book club book? Do I smell a book review??? :)

Our Family said...

Okay - found your blog from my sister, Holly Coppola's blog. I also am Edward-obsessed and am jealous of your t-shirt =)

Shannon said...

I was glad he got rid of Shannon too. I like Molly too. I also like Jillian (she looks like Amy Grant to me!) and I know nobody agrees with me but I like Stephanie. :) She seems like she is there for all the right reasons.

Unknown said...

I don't get that whole cable thing, anyways. Then again, I really don't watch much TV. I'm on the computer too much! I have an award for you, by the way. I hope you will stop by and pick it up!

Sheryl

The Grier Family said...

Ok, so I haven't caught all the episodes of Bach, but I am also glad Shannon is gone! She gives dental hygienists a bad rap!:P I didn't really get her closing comments about being excited to go home and use her electric toothbrush...hmm, weird. She also did turn more stalkerish and get less and less cute/pretty as she unveiled more jealousies. I like Molly. I think Jillian is too young and just date-able for him. I like Stephanie, but I think from the previews of next elimination that he's going to pull her aside one-on-one and dump her. She's a little too poised and gets really poetic about her emotions, doesn't cut loose enough with him. I like her and hope that even if she gets dumped it helps her grow and open up to dating again after the loss of her husband.