Friday, January 30, 2009

The Pink Doehr & Much More!

How stinkin cute is this couple!! GORGEOUS aren't they!! These are my friends Amy & Ryan...they own The Pink Doehr.

If you live in the state of Iowa, or even in a neighboring state, you should DEFINITELY come and visit my friend Amy's adorable store. It will be worth your time, I promise. (Amy's last name is Doehrmann--hence the Doehr in The Pink Doehr....cute, eh?)

Amy's store sells local wine, home decor, candles, flowers, gifts, & lots of other great things. Amy's store has fun stuff that you can't find everywhere--that is what makes it so unique!

We all had a blast helping out with the open house. Amy definitely has my dream job!
Here are just a few random pictures from her store. Lots of pretties!

How cute would those numbers look in your house?


SERIOUSLY---if you are in the Williamsburg area, stop in!

On to a different topic.....I would like to thank my new blog friend Sheryl at My Joyful Home for giving me my very first blog award. I humbly accept this award, and I will try to continue to post quality blogs. I would like to thank Sheryl, the Academy, my Mother & Father, my Husband who puts up with me having the computer glued to my lap, my 2nd grade art teacher....oh, I can hear the awards music...they want me to wrap up my acceptance speech.....

This award is for a blogger with great attitude and/or gratitude.

Here are the rules for the recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate other blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I would like to pass this award on to these SWEET blogs:
Holly at MadKanga Tales
Shannon at Bless Our Nest

Jason & I are spending our Friday night lounging watching Step Brothers.....although filthy, immature, & just plain wrong--it is HILARIOUS!!!

Have a good night everyone!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute store! I love places like that. Maybe she'll want to open a second store in Portland?

Sheryl

sara said...

Thanks so much for the award! I am truly honored!!!!

That store looks so cute!!! Love the numbers on the shelf!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Oooohhhhh! Your friend's store looks amazing. And I'm right there with you...my dream job! Thank you so much for the sweet award. It is so much fun making new bloggy friends. Nice to meet you.

~Amanda

Shannon said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on to me!! How sweet! I have not received that award so I will be sure to put it on my sidebar. Thanks!