Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Scary Valentine's & Tuesday Ramblings

I just happened to be searching the internet for Vintage Valentine's---so I can print them out and make some pretty Valentine's cards for friends and family. I love all things vintage....except for this card. Yikes!! I hate clowns--they have freaked me out ever since watching Stephen King's IT. Speaking of Valentine's Day, I'm going to drag the hubby to see My Bloody Valentine.....or whatever that 3D movie is called that is coming out. I'm a sucker for cheesy horror. I'm sure it is going to be absolutely terrible, but I love 3D. That has got to make a terrible movie bearable.

Oh, and something else I love---BIG LOVE. It starts back up on HBO Sunday. Can't wait!

A little G-man update....he can sign "more". He learned it at daycare. He does it and says "more" at the same time, then he giggles. So darn cute!

Nip Tuck is on....gotta go!

No comments: