Monday, January 19, 2009

Bubs, The Bachelor & Big Love

I truly hope my kid never has to wear glasses---but at least I know he'll look darn cute if he ever does. Grandma B. thought it would be funny to put her readers on Griff. He looks so old sitting at the table with Grandpa's hat & Grandma's glasses on.
Because of the holiday daycare was closed, so Grandma & Grandpa B. spent the day at G's crib.
I wanted to show you the masterpiece Griffin created tonight
Not too shabby for his first work of art...I'm not saying it is museum worthy, but I'd venture to say that a certain Granny or Gramps would pay a pretty penny for this one of a kind piece.

Actually he was much more interested in sucking on the markers than drawing with them. I love these washable markers!

Okay, since it is Monday night, I have to discuss The Bachelor--and get this off my chest. So I'm super jacked that Erica was booted! I think she is incredibly immature and definitely not ready to be a step-mother, but......

....to say that I was a little disappointed that Jason held on to this drama queen is an understatement. I can hardly stand to watch her on the show!!! REE REE REE---(my lame attempt to make the Psycho music). She is so BIZARRE! I think Jason must have felt extremely sorry for Shannon for puking in the middle of a rose ceremony--that is the ONLY reason I can think he kept her. Come on---pull yourself together weirdo! Hopefully she won't make the next cut. It is downright uncomfortable watching her. She looks cute in this picture, but trust me, she's a FREAK!


Onto a better topic---one of my HBO faves came back on. I HEART BIG LOVE, in a BIG way! I think I'm fascinated with polygamy. I can't imagine why any man would want more than one wife---of course besides the 1 very OBVIOUS reason! But you would think after awhile even THAT would get old! I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with one wife! Sunday nights on HBO---I highly recommend it!


2 comments:

Darcy said...

Amy-

I am not a bachelor follower, but you make me want to be. I might have to break down and watch it next week. Sorry about the short conversation at the store. Julius is an old family friend and he doesn't talk to many people comfortably and he wanted to say hi to Tate. I added pics from the concert to my blog. I didn't take group pictures - Amy D was in charge of that! See you soon!

Darc

Ann K said...

I love your blog Amy! Darcy shared her blog address with us on the way to the concert and I found the link to your site from her site. Its so much fun to see pics of the kiddos. I love the picture of Griffin with Grandma B's glasses on!