Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

We had a few of our closest friends over for dinner on New Year's Eve. The Schaefer's, Doehrman's, Driscoll's & Kleinmeyer's. Instead of talking about New Year's resolutions, we went around the table answering these three questions:

1) What was the best thing about 2008......I answered that even though we technically moved to Williamsburg in 2007, I think Jason and I realized in 2008 that we made the right decision and know that this is where we belong.

2) What was the most challenging thing about 2008.......I felt that the most challenging thing was dealing with Griffin's RSV illness all of January and part of February. Those were some tough days/weeks. To be honest, Jason and I are blessed because even though those times were hard, they were nothing compared to what a lot of other people had to endure in 2008.

3) What are you most looking forward to in 2009......I would like to think that 2009 will bring another baby for us....maybe not be born in 2009, but hopefully on the way!


It was nice to hear what everyone else at the table had to say. Of course Jason, the man of VERY few words, didn't like my activity much, but I think that the rest of the gang enjoyed it.

Darcy, Me, Amy, Ann & Jodie---some good looking women!



Chad, Brad, Ryan, Jason & Blake----the wonderful men in our lives.


After dinner we headed over to Keith & Rachel's house (Jason's brother & his wife). Rach did a great job opening the 8 bottles of champagne.



The hostess with the mostest. The theme was "little black dress" ---umm, I didn't follow the rules. There isn't anything "little" about any black dress I would be putting on. Rach looked cute in her dress though.



Here's a group picture of all the women at the party


.......and all of the men


Ringing in the new year with my bestest friend


10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: