Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday with Bubs

It is officially tax season. Jason started working Saturdays. Bubs and I hung out today and tried to put away some of the lingering Christmas decorations. It snowed quite a bit overnight and Grandpa B. is outside with his snow blower.....thank you Grandpa B! I didn't want to go out and scoop, and I'm sure Jason will be delighted when he gets home! Bubs is glued to the window watching Grandpa.

The best thing about tax season is I get to spend more alone time with the little man. We read books, played with his numerous musical instruments, played in his Thomas tunnel and tent, and had some good eats.





I wanted to show everyone my favorite item of 2009......it is my very own Dyson! This little sucker is amazing. I knew that my old vacuum wasn't doing the job well, but from the looks of what I've been sucking up, I don't think the old guys was doing ANYTHING!!


We have had the vacuum for about 11 days now......and I've used it probably 4 times. Look at all the junk this thing has accumulated. Seriously GROSS!!



Little man finally conked out for a bit, so I did some much needed rearranging of decor. I'm so in love with monograms. I now have about 7 "B"s in my house. I heart Bs!



I also heart Hobby Lobby! I found this little black pedestal for $13. I know that isn't a huge steal, but I haven't found one for under $20.



This area needs some serious work. After taking down all the glittery Christmas stuff, this looks bare! Speaking of glittery stuff, good think I have my Dyson, because that sparkly stuff left a huge mess! Nothing my super sucker can't handle!



Much better! I did a silhouette of Griffin. It turned out pretty good.....you can't tell that by looking at this picture though. Santa forgot to bring me a new camera, oh well, the big guy came through with the vacuum!



Feels good to put Christmas behind us and focus on Spring. Too bad we have a LOT of Winter to go! Happy Saturday everyone!




1 comment:

Darcy said...

Amy-

I need you to come to my house and give me some ideas. I have a small budget (like about $0), but I have picked up a couple things I would like to use. I just don't know where to go with it. help!!

Darcy