Thursday, January 22, 2009

My night started off like any other night.....

I got home, kissed the kid & kissed the husband. Husband says, go look at our bed. I say OK----as I walk into my bedroom I do a double take. Well HELLO gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen anything more beautiful....okay, maybe my baby is more beautiful than Edward Cullen, but that is about it!! My girly friend Lea left me a wonderful surprise. She feels the same way I do about Edward---it is a good thing he is a fictional vampire and we are both happily married women---cuz I think our friendship would be in jeopardy if we honestly had a chance with him. The funny thing is, Lea told Jason to put it in on my pillow---and he actually did!! He understands my infatuation with Edward. Thank you Lea & thanks for understanding Honey!


**Edward Cullen is the hot vampire in Twilight for all of you NOT obsessed with the book/movie**








Doctor? Doctor? Is there a doctor in the house? Griffin was rummaging through my stuff tonight and came across my stethoscope.




I held the stethoscope up to his heart, he then had to listen to Mommy's heart


& then the kid started to sing into it--"gonna get a free ride to medical school, cure cancer, pay off all my parent's debt & send them on an African safari" I swear that is what he was singing!



I really had good intentions of lounging tonight and either watching a movie (because I've given up on Grey's Anatomy) or reading. I walked past the stairway after I put Griffin to sleep, and saw this sad star hanging on my wall. It was screaming "MAKE ME PRETTY!" So, I googled (heart google) "decoupage barn stars" and I came across this website http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/cg_display.asp?cmd=display&seed_id=22545


Within a few hours my star went from BLAH





to Voila!!!




And now I'm off to bed---I'm exhausted!!



No comments: