Thursday, January 15, 2009

Upcoming Projects: The Before Pictures

Out of Sight, Out of Mind. Since we moved into our house, we haven't touched this closet....well, I guess we've touched the closet---just to throw junk in this collect-all area--I haven't attempted to organize it what-so-ever. Obviously, you can tell that--how embarrassing---but when it is all cleaned up, it will look impressive! I love before & after projects, so hopefully I can work some magic and make it pretty!
This nice shelving unit we got from IKEA still needs the handles on it so I can use the bottom half. I have lots of crafty stuff I would like to keep hidden (but organized)! I would like to hide all of J's boring black financial binders. There is nothing pretty about them.


OH, this is the BIG project for 2009. G-man is going to get a play area!!! Grandpa B. is going to help J finish off this area very soon. We purchased some shelving from where else....IKEA!!! I've got a lot of ideas brewing for this little room. Ohhhhhhhh, the possibilities!


Hopefully I'll be able to post the "after" pictures sooner than later!!




No comments: