Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I might have a problem.........

umm, my husband thinks I have a problem. no, it isn't a problem with Ben & Jerry's---he thinks i have a blogging problem. i guess maybe i do---the first step is admitting your problem, right? well this girl is not ready to give up her addiction. and this addiction doesn't stop at posting the minute/random events that occur in our life, i'm obsessed with reading other blogs. i love to see what my friends are up to---and i love to look at what is going on in complete strangers lives. it is like reality tv 24/7. i don't care---i enjoy it---and this is a cheap form of entertainment! my blog is random---it has no direction, but i'm doing this for my kids---i want them to see what i was/am interested in. if you like to read my blog great---if you don't--fine. i really don't care dear husband if you think i have a problem---i'm gonna keep on a bloggin!
i wanted to show some "before" pics of what my kitchen looks like now---in a couple of weeks it will look a little different. we have a little tile/paint project planned. can't wait! this picture also showcases my weak attempt to vday decorate. it isn't high on my holiday list. i love what other people do, but the day comes and goes too quickly to haul out a bunch of pretties.




Stay tuned!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I have the same blogging "problem". I prefer to read blogs than watch TV! I find myself saying to people, "Oh, I know someone who..." and realize I might sound a bit crazy if I try to explain blogger friends to them. Hey, I think there could be worse problems out there. Take away the TV, no problem. But don't take away my computer!

Sheryl