Sunday, February 1, 2009

Apology to Husband



So a couple of blogs ago I was lovingly joking about my husband's home improvement skillz, or lack there of. I may have gone too far. I would like to publicly apologize to him. He may not be Bob Villa (google him if you don't know who I'm talking about)---nor is he as bad as Tim The Tool Man Taylor (home improvement??? maybe nobody watches as much TV as me) Jason does have plans to work with his Dad to finish off Griffin's toy room---and I'm sure if he had more time to spare he would have done a lot of the other work around our house. We are just lucky that Dan-The-Man is around and just rely on him and Ruth to do things for us when we are too busy ourselves. (people, let it be known that i can't tile, i can't hang drywall, i can't do much....i'm really the one with NO skillz!)


Husband might not be Bob Villa, but he is SO talented in other areas. He is one helluva CPA. Need help with your taxes (unfortunately it IS that time of the year)....give him a shout! Also, when I was talking about taking his shirt off in the earlier blog--i meant it--H.O.T.!!! Shirt or not! Love you husband!

No comments: