Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thank goodness for family....

Husband & I had a nice little Valentine's Day...thanks to my parents.
They came to see us this weekend and watched Griff while Jason & I spent the afternoon/evening with friends.
Nothing beats a good spend-the-night babysitter that gets up in the morning with your kid
......oh wait, how about a FREE spend-the-night babysitter that gets up in the morning with you kid!!
(my mom is going to be mad....she hates when i use the term 'babysitter'. "we are his grandparents, not babysitters."
WHATEVER!! )
Griffin was intrigued by Grandpa's stories about Elmo. So was Riley.

I think Griffin was trying to teach Riley how to play with the ball.
Ummm, Griff--Riley is a dog. I think he knows what to do with the ball.

"Grandma, I'm on the verge of wetting myself!! Quit tickling!"
Griff showing Grandpa the potential his backyard has for a giant swimming pool and state-0f-the-art playground equipment.
Thanks for spending time with me G&G E.


Please come back soon.....oh, and bring my pal Riley!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

What great pictures! I've always been so grateful to have both sets of grandparents nearby. Now that our kids can stay home alone, we don't need to call on them, but once upon a time, it meant the world! I can't wait to do that for my own grandchildren.

Sheryl

knittingknirvana said...

Grandparents are the best! I have such fond memories of mine and my little guy enjoys spending time with his. How great that your "babysitters" even let you sleep in! Nice!! :)