Monday, February 23, 2009

I'Ve GoT a CaSe Of ThE MoNdAyS

So, I really don't have much to say about tonight's Bachelor episode.
The women told all.
Big deal.
I don't care what the has-beens have to say.
I just want to know who the man finally decides on & what has transpired from the end of taping The Bachelor until now. Word on the street is it is going to get VERY interesting. I certainly hope so, because it has been pretty dull thus far.
Here is a little Bachelor spoilage to tide all of you hungry Bachelor fans over until next week........click HERE for the goods!
I actually didn't see much of the show tonight. Bubs was a handful. He seemed to get into EVERYTHING--including a whole box of nicely separated nails. I had them on the counter and he reached up and yanked them onto the floor.
Nails EVERYWHERE.
By the time I finished picking up the mess it was time for Bubs to go to bed.
I was relieved.
Finally some time alone to clean up all of the other numerous messes he had created.
But as I took him into his room, he gave me a big hug and pointed to his rocker. I asked him if he wanted to rock, he shook his head yes.
My baby let me rock him to sleep. I held him tight and continued rocking.
My sour mood completely gone.
Thank you, my precious boy.
So, now that sweet Bubs is sleeping, Momma is trying to get organized.
I hate planning meals.
With a passion.
But, in order to be smarter in the grocery store and make it easier when I get home from work, meal planning is important.
We'll try this & see how it goes.
What I did:
I took some clipboards, some fun scrapbook paper, goodies from Homespun Threads, and some pretties from my friend Michaels.
With a little Mod Podge & scrapbook paper.....
the goodies from HomeSpun Threads....
Add some pretties from Michaels with my gently used glue gun (compliments of my mother-in-law).....
Nailed both clipboards to my laundry room wall....and now I have a nice little organized area that has our menu planner & To Do list. Hopefully I utilize these boards...if not, they are still a cute addition to my laundry area!!
I can't forget to give props to the Birthday Boy!
Tonight during bath time, Bubs got creative and spelled out a little message to Grandpa E.
"Happy Bday Gramps"
Not bad considering he's only 17mo old & he only had 1 of every letter to work with.
Happy Birthday Pops! We love you!!!

2 comments:

Aimee Larsen said...

I'm so excited someone is using these! ; ) AWESOME clipboard too!

MadKanga said...

I'm loving Bachelor. I am so torn on who I want to win. I have loved Molly from day one. And, love Melissa. But, duh, Melissa- did you not ask your family before you went on the show? How can you propose to someone if you've never met their parents? I've been in Cancun so I'm totally behind on tv. I love Girls Tell All. It's a bunch of absolute fighting, catiness (is that how you spell that) and dirty looks. What's not to like????