Thursday, February 5, 2009

Things that make you go Hmmmm.....

I have about a 25 minute commute to & from work everyday. My mind tends to wander. I have random thoughts. Here are just a few things I ponder.
Why are those Oreo Cakesters so damn good? They are the devil!
Why are vampires so stinkin sexy?

Who invented the "F" word? I will admit, I swear like a sailor and use this word occasionally, but why is it so different from truck, or muck, or suck? While we are on the subject, who invented "giving the bird" or "flipping you off"? It's a finger people. duh.
(i am working on the cussing thing for the sake of my child who has turned into quite the parrot)

What the "F" happened to Michael Jackson?

Why do men have nipples?
Greg Focker: You can milk just about anything with nipples.
Jack Byrnes: I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?
(Meet the Parents)

What do people in China call their good plates?
Why does Walmart have 25 check out lines but only 3 cashiers?

Why does my kid like to wrap things around his neck or put things over his head?

Does anyone else think about these silly things?
I'll leave you with one last thought....
Ya know what I'm going to do?? I'm going to put my whole self in and shake it all about!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

You do look hot in that volleyball picture =)
And I LOVE your Valentine treat ideas. I'll admit, I've been out of it and don't even have an idea of what to do this year.