Monday, February 16, 2009

Bachelor Recap

Tonight Jason just couldn't get over the fact that he didn't get to meet Melissa's parents. Why can't you fall in love with someone without meeting their parents? Duh.
Melissa is so stinking cute. I liked Jill, but she was my least favorite of the three girls left. I had a feeling she was getting the boot tonight. She was too touchy-feely in the hot tub.
Maybe Jason felt he was being molested.
She did look hot in her bikini & boots though.
I still REALLY like Molly.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her, but I think Melissa is going to give her a run for her money.
The Bachelor made me feel uncomfortable tonight.
Jason stares too much & he kisses weird.
I think I'm tired of this show.
When is DeAnna coming back?
I'm missing me some drama.

No comments: