Monday, February 2, 2009

Kinda knew that was coming....

So, I missed 1/2 of The Bachelor tonight....I was too busy enjoying a good game of chase the kid. Silly boy, do you really think I can fit my fanny in there?

the game got boring for Griff when he realized i wasn't following
mom, do i HAVE to go to bed??? yes son, mommy needs a little Bachelor therapy!

so, i kinda knew this was coming. although stephanie is beautiful & kind, she seems too old for jason. i can see her with an older, richer man (hello sugar daddy!) who could take care of her & her daughter. don't get me wrong, i don't think that she is a gold-digger--i just think she is accustomed to a certain lifestyle and she needs someone that can help her maintain it. plus, i DO NOT see her throwing around the football in the backyard with jason's son---she might get wrinkled.
molly remains my favorite. i can't wait for the hometown dates!

so while i watched the last hour of The Bachelor in peace, i decided to put together griffin's valentine's for his daycare buddies.

i got these cute containers at Jo-Ann Fabrics for 40% off---bought some candies & stuffed them in. love the mini M&Ms! i also threw in some reeses peanut butter hearts (praying they aren't laced with salmonella) made some fun labels & attached them to the handles. the little tags read "be mine". they look cute in person....not so much here on the blog. stupid camera! maybe for valentine's day husband will buy me a new one......doubtful. very doubtful.
we are trying to save some money. not really saving for anything in particular, but just to see if we can build up our savings. it seems pretty wise with the economy/jobs the way they are.

so please representatives from The Gap, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn for Kids, Land of Nod, Michael's, Pier 1, Hobby Lobby, & Target hear my plea---PLEASE stop sending me emails about your sales, coupons for anything less than 90% off, pretty ads that contain gorgeous colorful items that i know would look perfect in my home. i'm weak i tell you. please, NO MORE, my husband begs you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those containers! Your camera did just fine. Griff is too cute!

Sheryl

Shannon said...

I was so sad when he let Stephanie go last night. :( I like Molly too.

Those containers are so cute!