Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekend in Review

Kelly & Dustin came from Lincoln, NE to visit us this weekend. We hadn't seen them since Thanksgiving. That's a LONG time!! Bubs was happy to see his aunt & uncle--especially since they brought gifts. Aunt Krista came later in the day, but I didn't have the camera handy, so no pics of her.
Sorry K.

Dustin & Griff outside. It was a beautiful Saturday. 50 degree weather in February. Glorious!

We were so happy to see them. Can't wait for them to come back!

So I'm very fickle when it comes to the question..."what is your favorite movie?". Last week it was Stepbrothers, today it is He's Just Not That Into You. Who knows what tomorrows favorite will be, but for now, let me share what I know about the movie I saw today.

It was wonderful.

It was entertaining.

It was so true.

It captured exactly how men & women differ in thinking when it comes to dating/relationships.

I LOVED IT & will see it again. Soon.


My favorite people in the whole movie: Justin Long & Ginnifer Goodwin.

I HEART Ginnifer Goodwin. She is so stinking adorable. I first started loving her in Big Love--but she is even better in this movie.

I'm smitten with Justin Long. My love for him started back with Jeepers Creepers. Yes, it was a lame horror film, but I liked it. He also makes me smile in the Mac/PC commercials. My least favorite people in the whole movie: Scarlett Johansson & Bradley Cooper.

I saw more of Scarlett than I cared to. I usually like her, but she bared a bit too much & she played the home wrecker.

Bradley is a hottie, but he's a bit of a dirtball in the film. He plays the role of the creep well.

Book club or media club (as megan dubbed it) was a good time. We chatted about Friday Night Knitting Club for a little while & then dished about all of our favorite TV shows & movies.
Time with girlfriends is priceless.
I am blessed to have a such a great group of friends.
Coming home and having ALL the laundry done was just icing on the cake.
Thank you husband!

No comments: