Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What a difference a year makes....

Griffin 1 year ago.
Stuffing his face with those high calorie green beans & rice cereal.
He was happy, loving life--he wasn't thinking about those extra pounds he was packing on.Until one day he realized he wasn't bringing sexy back with those meaty thighs & roley poley gut of his. He had tried Jenny Craig, Nutrisystem, Atkins, South Beach, The Zone diet, & The Cabbage Diet (really raunchy diapers) and none of those had worked in the past.
He finally wised up.
Weight Watcher's was the way to go.
He had reached the point where none of his clothes were fitting him--the extra weight was really getting him down. I suggested maybe walking a little---ya know, get some exercise??
Around 11 months he decided to take Momma's advice.
And now look at him today.
I think he's much happier.
Now if we could only get him to read.

Oh, relax people. I'm just joking.
I love my chunky monkey.
Oh, and that story, it was really a true story about me.

2 comments:

MadKanga said...

From one mother of a chunky monkey to another: I hear ya! I like it when someone says to me, "He's how old? Oh, well, he just looks, uh, older." Yeah, right, I know you meant "fatter". I get it. Or the infamous, "What are you feeding him?" Like, do they expect me to answer "Snickers and Doritos, why?"

Our Family said...

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (that is from my 3 year old). I love chunky monkey babies!!!