Monday, February 9, 2009

Kids say the darndest things

So Griff & I were having a chat about the state of the economy tonight---he had listened intently as our President discussed his massive economic recovery bill, and was mulling over the pros & cons of this stimulus package.

He turned to me and said "Momma, this country is in dire straits, something needs to change."

I said "Yes, son, you are right. Something needs to change, but even the smartest economists in the U.S. cannot figure out how to set things straight. What do you suggest my dear 17 month old?"

And then he carefully explained the most genius plan of all time.

Make all of those anabolic steroid injecting/ingesting morons fork over their millions and put the cash in a "SAVE THE COUNTRY FUND."
A-Rod, are you kidding me???!!! One of the hottest athletes EVER! Very sad. Barry & Roger didn't surprise me. But who else is on the list??
I'm praying Mr. Jeter just said "NO"
Can you imagine if all these athletes had to give up their moola? CHA CHING!!! People shouldn't be losing their jobs & homes & starving when these dishonest peeps are making serious bank playing games for a living. It just doesn't seem right.

Although Griff had a seriously fantastic plan, I doubt President Obama will go for it.
But I can sleep easy tonight knowing that these men that abused their bodies with these performance-enhancing drugs will most likely be suffering from POOR performance in the bedroom. Anabolic steroids can have side effects of increased erectile dysfunction and impotence.
Oh, bummer for you Madonna.

1 comment:

knittingknirvana said...

That is a great idea! And I agree, if Jeter used I will be CRUSHED!!!