Tuesday, February 10, 2009

44 odd things about me

So my friend Hayley sent out another one of these facebook goodies. I'd like to build up to the "tell us 25 things about you"--that takes a little more effort. I can easily answer these questions.

So here are 44 Odd Things about me:
1. Do you like blue cheese? not really

2. Have you ever been drunk? ummm, errrr, well, next question
3. Do you own a gun? No, but if I did own a gun it would be a Red Ryder BB gun (with a compass in the stock)...just like Ralphie had.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Was there Kool Aid in the jungle juice I drank in college? I don't care for Kool Aid. That Kool Aid guy is scary.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? no
6. What do you think of hot dogs? love them. love chili dogs, corn dogs, hot dog at a baseball game, franks & beans. I know what they are made of. Don't care.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? I have two: A Christmas Story & National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? black coffee
9. Can you do push ups? properly? no...i have a wrist injury from sand volleyball...no really, i do.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my grandma's red flower earrings
11. Favorite hobby? redecorating
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I really don't think...wait, what was the question? maybe--but not officially diagnosed.
13. What's your favorite shoe? my chocolate brown Uggs. yes, i jumped on the Ugg bandwagon. them are some comfy shoes!
14. Middle name? Danielle
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Nip Tuck is just plain wrong, my kitchen floor is disgusting, i have terrible breath (just ate chex mix)
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? coffee, dt. pepsi, dt. orange sunkist
17. Current worry? family making it through the winter without getting sick
18. Current hate right now? telemarketers calling after 8pm. what the heck happened to the NO CALL REGISTRY?
19. What is your favorite song? Jesse's Girl. I really always hoped to be a Jesse's Girl. I settled for a Jason's girl :)
20. How did you bring in the New Year? drinking cocktails with friends & family
21. Where would you like to go? New Zealand
22. Name three people who will complete this? since i'm doing this on my blog, it doesn't really apply---but i would like to see how my blogger friends answer these questions!
23. Do you own slippers? yes, comfy green slippers from Eddie Bauer
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? gray
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? don't think i've ever tried it. think i would get sweaty.
26. Can you whistle? yes
27. Favorite color? brown
28. Would you be a pirate? yes. i think i would look sexy in an eye patch and big hat. i also want a parrot.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? i'm the first in the shower in the morning, so i don't want to wake/scare the rest of the family
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Emerson
31. Favorite boy's name? Griffin, obviously
32. What's in your pocket right now? don't have pockets
33. Last thing that made you laugh? youtube videos
34. Best bed sheets as a child? dry ones
35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? my sister was chasing me, i started running down the stairs and slipped and sat on my thumb---broke it bad. real bad.
36. Do you love where you live? Yes, very much
37. Funny thing, Hayley didn't have a #37 question on facebook, so i'm making up my own: if you could have any pet, what would it be: a dragon. how cool would that be.
38. Who is your loudest friend? Jodie, hands down.
39. How many dogs do you have? No dogs
40. Does someone have a crush on you? yes, pretty sure Edward does
41. What is your favorite book? Twilight
42. What is your favorite candy? plain M&Ms
43. Favorite Sports Team? Iowa Hawkeyes & Chicago Cubs
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Dancing Queen

Now you know a little more about me.

3 comments:

Jess Pennington Griggs said...

Amy, you totally crack me up. I think that I laughed out loud at least three times. Thanks for the morning laugh!!!

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree with your thoughts on Jodie!!! I am SO proud to call her sister (when's she's Jodie, maybe not so much when she's Jodina)!!!!

Our Family said...

I also eat hot dogs. I also do not care what they are made out of. I eat them anyway.