Monday, February 16, 2009

P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C

I'm not the only pathetic obsessed Edward stalker.
I know I'm not.
I hope I'm not.
Maybe I need help.
Some of my girly friends and I went and saw Twilight AGAIN. I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but it was my 3rd time. I don't think I've EVER seen a movie in the theater 3 times. (three movie tickets, 3 sodas, 3 bags of M&Ms, 3 small popcorns...money well spent!) El, Gina & Lea were on their second round. Cindy had just read the series, but never seen the movie, & Megan has never read the book nor seen the movie. She was our little Twilight virgin.
The movie was still playing in the theaters in Cedar Rapids (pretty sure it comes out on DVD in March...YIPPEE!) For a mere $4 we were able to fall in love all over again.
It is amazing how funny the movie really is.
I think we all had a nasty case of the giggles. One older woman in front of us kept turning around and giving us the evil eye.
Like she even has a chance with Edward.
(El, Gina, Cindy, Lea, Megan & me)
Come on people, you can't tell me that this guy isn't extremely dreamy!!!
Husband did ask me if I was going to see the movie in the theater for a 4th time.
No Husband, I'll just wait and buy the DVD.

1 comment:

Jess Pennington Griggs said...

I am so jealous!! I wish I would have felt better then I could have gone! You know, we will have to have a monthly Twilight movie day where we can watch and oogle again and again!! Glad you had fun!