Thursday, February 26, 2009

Womanizer.....might be the only new song I know.....

I don't mean to brag....OK, I DO MEAN TO BRAG!!!
I'M GOING TO SEE MS. SPEARS IN CONCERT!
WHOO HOO!!!
I've compiled a little list of reasons why I'm so jacked to see Britney in concert:
1. She used to date him. So seeing her in concert brings me that much closer to knowing him.
(swoon)
Very yummy all grown up Mr Timberlake.
And he golfs. HOT.
2. I really want to see if she lip syncs in concert. How do you do those fantastic dance moves and sing at the same time? Pure talent baby--and Brit's got it.
3. I want to see what her body looks like in person. She looks fab in pictures. Everyone has always been obsessed with her weight, me included.


4. One of the best college parties I went to was a Britney Spears costume party where the hosts (two straight men) were dressed in the school girl outfits and did a perfect rendition of "(Hit Me) Baby One More Time". Dance & All. 5. Britney is the come-back queen. It is impressive how this (at one time) mentally unstable girl is working SO hard to get her act together. I greatly feared for the safety of her children for awhile there.....actually, she probably still needs supervised visits with her kids....just to be safe. 6. My BNF (Best Nebraska Friend) Michelle is going to be at the concert. I'm hoping we can have a pre-game cocktail together!
7. I get some quality time with my girly friend Amy. Did you know that Britney has a new song out about 'Amy'? If U Seek Amy. Even more reason to go. (actually read the lyrics online....don't quite understand the meaning.....)8. Husband is thoroughly annoyed I am going. He dislikes Britney. A LOT. (makes me smile a little) Hubs, don't be a hater.
9. Husband gets his golf trip after tax season, so Wifey gets Britney.
10. Brit's touring with The Pussycat Dolls. Duh, you know that "Buttons" song with Snoop Dog?? (had to google TPD to find out what they sing...oh yeah, now I remember who they are!) This concert is going to ROCK! Fashizzle.

OK, truth......I'm very immature & to many (Husband included), my taste in music might be suspect....BUT I DON'T CARE, I GET TO SEE BRITNEY!

p.s. concert isn't until like April, so I apologize in advance...i'll probably be blogging about it A LOT! please don't think any less of me.
p.s.s i know times are tough--people are losing jobs--money is tight, but my friend got a stellar deal on the tickets. we might be in the nose-bleed section, but who cares. we are living in confusing times---should you spend or save? if you don't spend, that hurts the economy....if you do spend & don't save for a rainy day and then that rainy day comes, like you or your spouse losing jobs, then you can't pay your mortgage, the bank forecloses, and then property value drops, and then it starts to hurt everyone else. what is the answer? until someone explains things to me in layman's terms, i'm going to spend (wisely) and keep supporting the performing arts. britney needs to feed her children too.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I also love Britney! She is often cranked in my car!! :) My husband also questions my taste in music!!! :) Too funny!

Stacy Horvath said...

Hey hun, I am not a huge fan of the new Britney but I use to love "old" Britney! I am a fan of the PussyCat Dolls though. They are just so sexual and seem so naughty.....there songs just make me wanna DANCE:) They also sing "When I Grow Up"....love it! Sounds like a great time though. I am very jealous. Have fun!!